Role OverviewG&GE, like all GSA journals, is peer-reviewed and are open to new reviewers at any time.
Review manuscripts related to your areas of expertise in gerontology and geriatric education and provide detailed, constructive, and courteous feedback regarding the overall quality and soundness of the submission, as well as:
- Relevance of topic to G&GE’s aims and scope
- Novelty and significance to gerontological education
- Clarity of purpose and conclusions
- Scientifically sound and appropriate methods of research
To Apply (See link below. Do not click the "Apply Today" button above)
- Expertise in one or more areas of gerontology and geriatric pedogogy/education.
To serve as a peer-reviewer, click on the link below to access the journal submission site, create an account, and enter your area(s) of expertise via keywords. Creating an account with keywords, will automatically enter you as a potential reviewer. Your expertise areas will be used by the editors when identifying reviewers for submitted manuscripts. If selected as a potential reviewer, you will receive an invitation to review from the editorial office.To serve as a Journal Peer Reviewer for Gerontology and Geriatrics Education, click on this link: