If you do not see "Apply Today!" above, you must login to GSA Connect.
Before Applying For This Role
Save a pdf of your most current CV and include a list GSA activities to upload as part of the application. Name the file with your first and last name, e.g. Jane Doe_CV
Help develop a series of GSA Webinars focused on NIA priority research concepts. Must have expertise in the announced areas (see "Eligibility Requirements" below.)
- Participate in regularly scheduled planning conference calls
- Recommend and recruit expert speakers
- Refine topics for webinars
- Moderate webinars
- Address ageism and issues of equity/justice within the webinar programs
Estimated 1-5 hours month. One call a month. Most work will be conducted via email.
- Expertise in the announced areas. Four concepts were approved at the recent council meeting, including: (1) Diversifying the Therapeutic Pipeline for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias, (2) Renewal of the Caenorhabditis Intervention Testing Program, (3) Reissue of the Alzheimer’s Drug Development Program, and (4) Small Business Innovation Research Contract Topics.
July 2021 - December 2021