If you do not see "Apply Today!" above, you must login to GSA Connect.
Before Applying For This Role
- Save a pdf of your most current CV and include a list GSA activities to upload as part of the application. Name the file with your first and last name, e.g. Jane Doe_CV
Work with the section officers of your primary section on the tasks and activities of your section.
- Help develop a designated ESPO Section Symposium with support from the Year 2 Section Jr Leader.
- Communicate with ESPO Section Officers via quarterly calls to review activities and opportunities relevant to section and ESPO members.
- Participate in section meetings, as scheduled by the section chair.
- Assist with section activities, as needed, including posting information in the ESPO Connect Community related to your section.
- Up to 2 hours per most months. Additional time, up to 5 hours per month, will be required during the first quarter to coordinate the ESPO Section Symposium.
- Current Student or Transitional GSA membership at time of application and throughout term.
- Must be a primary member of the section serving.
January 2023 - December 2024 (2-year term)