If you do not see "Apply Today!" above, you must login to GSA Connect.
Before Applying For This Role
Save a pdf of your most current CV and include a list GSA activities to upload as part of the application. Name the file with your first and last name, e.g. Jane Doe_CV
Help develop a series of GSA Webinars focused on grant writing skills such as: developing a research agenda; writing clear specific aims; developing a budget; and more.
- Participate in regularly scheduled planning conference calls
- Prepare a list of webinar topics for the bi-monthly series
- Recommend and recruit expert speakers
- Review available materials that should be leveraged, linked, enhanced, or expanded
- Prepare questions for the webinar panelists
- Moderate webinars
- Address ageism and issues of equity/justice within grant writing
Estimated 1-4 hours month. One call a month. Most work will be conducted via email.
- Mid-career or senior career with NIA funding experience or experience teaching grant writing or mentoring experience
- Early career or transitional member with experience in being a mentee or experience taking a grant writing skills program elsewhere
August 2021 - August 2022