2014 Annual Scientific Meeting

• 1.  Less Than One Month!

Posted 10-06-2014 03:54 PM
      |   view attached
    We have less than one month until the meeting! As a planner myself, I thought I would share this "Things to Do in DC" document created by the local GSA staff. This also includes special discounts available and public transportation information as well as some of the best sites to see in the District! 

Elizabeth

-------------------------------------------
    Elizabeth Hahn Rickenbach
    Assistant Professor
    Saint Anselm College
    Boston MA
    814-574-6189

Attachment(s)

Member Referral Ad_New Logo

• 2.  RE: Less Than One Month!

Posted 10-07-2014 06:14 AM
    Thank you Elizabeth,

great information that I will study. 

Andre Müller
    PhD candidate
    University of Malaya
    Petaling Jaya, Selangor

• 3.  RE: Less Than One Month!

Posted 10-07-2014 04:03 PM
    Thanks for the information Elizabeth! 

The Annual Scientific Meeting Community on GSA Connect has been live for one week. We want everyone to get involved and enjoy this new space. Whether you are attending the meeting or not, this community will provide information about research, posters, and more.

Top get more people involved we are kicking off a contest! GSA will reward five random community members with $100 Amazon gift cards if they join by November 1. This will encourage everyone to get in on the conversation that focuses on our biggest event of the year! 

All you have to do is subscribe to the Annual Scientific Meeting Community by November 1. We will announce the five winners right here on Monday, November 3. So encourage your colleagues to join this community, please let me know if you have any questions.

Kelsey

Kelsey Heinze
    The Gerontological Society of America
    Washington DC
    (202) 842-1275